Special thanks to Jules from For Vanity’s Sake for nominating me. I’ve never been nominated for anything and I really appreciate this award so thank you very much! You guys should definitely check out her blog.
This award is great because it allows readers and bloggers alike to discover some new blogs that are not as well known as others.
- You must link back to the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
- You must 11 pick nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
- You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
- You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated.
is your favorite color and why?
- My favorite color of all time is
pink. It’s a really pretty color and bright.
- Do you
- Not really. I cook sometimes but it’s
really rare. However, I’m trying to fix that.
in your opinion, is the worst fashion fad?
- Probably, jelly sandals. I liked
them when I was five years old, but I wouldn’t wear them now that I am older.
your dream job?
- I have a lot of things that I want
to accomplish, however the ultimate goal is to become a fashion editor for Glamour, Elle or Cosmopolitan
- If you
could make one wish to a genie, what would it be?
- To achieve all of my career goals.
is your pet peeve?
you choose money or love?
- Love, of course.
is one obsession that you have right now?
- Skirts. Every time I buy something
or order clothes online; I end up buying skirts. I think it’s because now there’s
so many different types of skirts now. It’s having a comeback.
Disney princess would you be?
- Jasmine from Aladdin.
your favorite book?
- I have so many but I’m going to say
The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra
- If you
could give one advice about life, what would it be?
- That’s a tough one, because I
couldn’t narrow it down to one. But if I had to choose, it would be to “Never give
up on your dreams. No matter how hard it may seem, if you believe that you can
achieve them, then you will. Just don’t give up.”
- What made you start your blog?
- How did you come up with the name of your blog?
- What is a favorite trend of yours at the moment?
- What is your most played song on your iTunes?
- What is your dream job?
- If you could be any celebrity for a day, who would it be? Why?
- Who is your style icon? Why?
- Who is your favorite designer(s)?
- What is your favorite movie of all time?
- What is your favorite food?
- What trend in 2013 do you wish would die out in 2014? Why?
This was a lot of fun. Thank you again to Jules for choosing me. I hope you guys enjoy reading this and get a better glimpse of who I am as a person.
Happy Reading! Btw, who’s excited to see what everyone is wearing tomorrow at the Grammys? I know I am!